Attachment 1: Consent Form
Self-Assessment of Cultural Integration in Albany County
- General Information & Research Purpose: You are invited to participate in a study about the level of cultural integration you experience in Laramie Wyoming. This survey is being conducted in conjunction with Family Promise of Albany County, a non-profit organization dedicated to combating homelessness through a community-based response.
- Procedure: If you decide to participate, please complete this survey and return it to 215 south 11th street, 82070, Laramie Wyoming. Alternatively, you may follow the link included with this physical survey and take the online survey.
- Disclosure of risks: This study involves minimal risk. Some participants may feel uncomfortable sharing information about their experiences. You do not have to share any information you are uncomfortable disclosing and all information you provide will be kept confidential in a secure database that is only accessible by this research team. Participation in this study is voluntary. You may withdraw your participation at any time
- Description of benefits: There are no direct benefits to you. However, our findings will be publicly available through fpalbanycounty.org upon final analysis.
- Confidentiality: We will not use your name, address, or identifying information in any of reports associated with this survey. To the extent allowed by law, no one other than the researchers will have access to your answers, and the information you tell us will not be used for any purposes other than this study. You do not have to participate in this study, you do not have to answer every question.
- Freedom of consent: Your participation is voluntary and if you do not want to participate you will not be penalized. You can discontinue your participation at any time, without penalty, even if you decide at first to participate.
- Questions about the research: If you would like to contact us, our email is firstname.lastname@example.org . If you have questions about your rights as a research subject, please contact the University of Wyoming IRB Administrator at 307-766-5320.
- Consent to participate:
By completing the associated survey you are confirming that: you have read and understood the above statements, and you agree to participate in this research project. I am at least 18 years of age.