Providing Basic Needs
Parents have enough stress as it is, not being able to give their child clean diapers doesn’t have to be one of them. We partner with agencies around town to help meet the diaper need.
Diapers are expensive, we know. We’re here to help!
- Disposable diapers can cost around $70-$80 a month per child.
- Did you know you can’t buy diapers with SNAP or WIC?
- Childcare centers usually require parents to provide a day’s supply of disposable diapers, otherwise the child has to stay with the parent.
- In Wyoming, 33% of children live in families earning 100%-200% of the Federal Poverty Level (25,750 a year for a household of 4).
Reach Out for Diapers
If you need diapers for your children, or anything else from the Basic Needs Pantry, you are welcome to stop by during office hours. There will be a simple form to fill out and a staff member or volunteer will fill out a receipt.
Change in Pantry Hours:
The Diaper & Hygiene Pantry will only be open on Thursdays until further notice.
COVID-19 Policy Update:
To adhere to social distancing guidelines, only employees are allowed in the building. It is recommended to call ahead for Pantry items and we will use curbside procedures to bring them out to you.
Hours for general public: Thursdays 9AM-4PM
Ways you can help:
- Host a Diaper Drive
- Donate diapers
- Host a Face Book fundraiser for our Giving Tuesday Campaign
- Order diapers through Amazons monthly subscription and have them sent to the Family Promise Diaper Bank
If you would like to know more about any of these options, please contact email@example.com (or should this be a contact form?)