Parents have enough stress as it is, not being able to give their child clean diapers doesn’t have to be one of them. We partner with agencies around town to help meet the diaper need.
Diapers are expensive, we know. We’re here to help!
- Disposable diapers can cost around $70-$80 a month per child.*
- Did you know you can’t buy diapers with SNAP or WIC?*
- Childcare centers usually request parents to provide a day’s supply of disposable diapers.*
- In Wyoming, 33% of children live in families earning 100%-200% of the Federal Poverty Level (25,750 a year for a household of 4).*
*Data from the National Diaper Bank Network
Reach Out for Diapers
If you need diapers for your children, or anything else from the Hygiene Pantry, you are welcome to stop by during office hours. The only information you are required to provide is your name and number of children needing diapers. A staff or volunteer member will fill out a receipt.
The Diaper & Hygiene Pantry will be open on Tuesdays and Thursdays until further notice.
COVID-19 Policy Update:
Guests are asked to wait outside while a staff/volunteer member assembles items from the pantry.
Hours for general public: Tuesdays and Thursdays 9AM-4PM
Ways you can help:
- Host a Diaper Drive
- Donate diapers
- Host a Face Book fundraiser for our Giving Tuesday Campaign
- Order diapers through Amazons monthly subscription and have them sent to the Family Promise Diaper Bank
If you would like to know more about any of these options, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are associated with a local service agency and would like assistance to provide diapers to your clientele. Please contact us to learn more about becoming a Diaper Partner.