How to Help
Volunteers are the heart of the Family Promise program.
Volunteering During COVID-19
With the host site rotation on pause we are sheltering families in hotels. We need your help to provide meals to our guests!
- Food drop off is on THURSDAYS 9am-4pm
- Drop off location is 215 S. 11th Street (United Presbyterian Church)
- Please ring doorbell and remain outside the door. Someone will be there to collect your donation (it takes a few minutes for us to get downstairs).
- Shelf stable meals are preferred but we can use the UPC fridge to store perishables.
- Please portion meals. Our guests only have a microwave and hotel mini fridge for food prep and storage.
- Our number of guests is changing very frequently these days. Please contact your coordinator for the most current numbers. (If you don’t have a coordinator please contact the Family Promise office).